From websites and apps that make care and advice easy to access wherever you are, to connected computer systems that give staff the test results, history and evidence they need to make the best decisions for patients, the NHS are working smarter to provide better care than ever before.
ONI works with trusts across the NHS to provide reliable, flexible and cost-effective IT solutions; enabling the delivery of critical services to both staff and patients. As the role of technology within the healthcare sector expands, it becomes a major influence on the way service providers communicate and deliver clinical services to the community.
Healthcare Industry Challenges
- An ongoing commitment to eliminate delays in patient care, shorten the length of stay and reduce costs through process efficiencies across all parts of the NHS
- A security-first approach to data protection, ensuring the integrity and privacy of patient data at all times
- Provide patients with access to the best medical experts through remote or mobile diagnosis, wherever they are
- Enhance collaboration across geographically dispersed teams through better sharing of resources and clinical information
- Instant access to patient records and medical information – anywhere, any time and on any device; whether in a clinic, operating theatre, visiting outpatients or providing emergency care
- A legacy of outdated and incompatible systems that are difficult to manage and impact negatively on the overall patient experience
ONI Solutions For Healthcare
- Make quicker decisions about patient care with instant access to digital patient records through reliable network infrastructure and connectivity
- Enhanced patient and visitor experience with advanced call-handling, routing and interaction-on-demand contact centres
- Improve communication with remote clinicians, other trusts and agencies through secure, real time file sharing and collaboration solutions
- Enhanced network security; including encryption of patient data as it passes across public and private networks
- Reduce hospital waiting times and free up beds with mobile and remote working solutions to take healthcare in to the patients’ home
- Integration of clinical, operational and back-office systems to provide both efficiencies and improvements in the overall standard of patient care and communication