ONI has established a global reputation for delivering innovative solutions for legal and professional service organisations; helping our clients achieve their aspirations for growth and competitive advantage through the application of technology.
The legal sector is subject to stringent data protection regulations, with the secure storage and distribution of sensitive or confidential information a key component of business reputation.
Professional services infrastructure frequently comprises a mix of legacy and contemporary solutions that can impact on systems performance and complexity. When implementing new solutions it is essential to ensure they integrate seamlessly with any legacy architecture; extending the value from existing technology whilst delivering improvements process efficiency and user experience.
Legal Industry Challenges
- Larger legal firms are often characterised by their complex infrastructure; which commonly features a range of legacy equipment and bespoke applications
- The professional services sector, like many others, is subject to strict data protection, security and compliance regulations; a situation made more complex by the advent of big data applications
- The legal sector is characterised by periods of rapid expansion, due to mergers and acquisitions, adding an additional tier of complexity to legacy systems
- IT is unlikely to be viewed as a core component of the business; in a fee-based organisation, IT is commonly seen as a cost-centre rather than a revenue-generating department
ONI Solutions for Legal & Professional Services
- Unified Communication solutions, providing instant access to vital client and case data, anywhere, any time, on any device
- Compliant call recording applications with instant access to search and playback functionality
- Secure data storage, access and back-up services featuring encryption of data both at rest and in motion
- Support for the growth in BYOD, remote and mobile workers with instant access to business critical data and applications wherever they have internet connectivity
- Fully integrated CRM solutions with links to billing and practice management solutions
- Secure, real-time audio and video conferencing and collaboration applications; reducing travel time and maximising face-to-face contact with clients, wherever they are