At a time when the majority of workflows have become dependent upon IT, housing providers need both internal and external systems to be reliable, scalable and, most importantly, secure.
The emergence of virtualisation and mobility has revolutionised the way in which housing associations deliver services to their tenants; simplifying processes and offering improvements in security, usability and customer satisfaction.
Working with housing organisations across the UK, we have gained a comprehensive understanding of the technology challenges the sector faces and have developed solutions to help our customers become leaner and more responsive; minimising cost and maximising productivity whilst enhancing the tenant experience.
Social Housing Industry Challenges
- Providing business data, tenant information and resources in real-time to a mobile or geographically dispersed workforce
- Regulatory compliance such as data protection and PCI DSS
- Improve response times and reduce costs for tenant service requests
- Growth of online tenant self-serve tools such as account management and service requests
- Tenants are a part of a connected society that has expectations of a multi-channel inbound contact centre
- Growth in digitalising processes, asset management and tenant services
ONI Solutions for Social Housing Providers
- Seamless integration of mobile and collaboration technologies into wider organisation platforms, providing access to critical data and applications
- Creation of an agile and flexible IT estate through deployment of on-premise, cloud and hybrid solutions
- High-capacity electronic storage, archiving and retrieval of documents
- Collaboration solutions to improve communication, productivity and decision making between remote workers and office locations
- Deployment of internet-based services through a secure, resilient and agile network with maximum uptime
Housing Technology eBooks
Following recent changes within the housing sector: rent reductions, RTB scheme and big data, many housing organisations are looking at new ways to adapt. Through an improved use of technology, housing organisations can increase tenant engagement, optimise workforce productivity and minimise data storage requirements. As a result, many are now looking to technology as an enabler for change, with a focus on the following three solution areas: