ONI works with a range of technology service providers across the length and breadth of the UK. Partnering with ONI allows systems integrators and VARs to rapidly expand their service offering and to enter new markets and geographies without significant capital investment.
Organisations we work with:
- Service Providers
- System Integrators
- Software Developers
- Managed Service Partners
- Independent Software Vendors.
Partnering with ONI provides a quick and cost effective way to drive new revenue and increase customer value by broadening your product and services offering. Our approach adopts a a service delivery model; whereby we become an extension of your in-house technical team and deliver an integrated service that is transparent to the end customer.
As a partner, you’ll gain access to the full ONI solutions and services portfolio:
- Colocation and Data Centre Services
- Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure
- Unified Communications
- Back Up and Disaster Recovery
- Enterprise Networking
- Contact Centre Solutions.
We understand that the channel has a large number of potential partners to choose from. Our partners engage with us because of our highly accredited consultants and technicians have built a reputation for delivering a quality service and they can trust us with both their reputation and their customers.
ONI Partner Programme
The ONI partner programme is designed to fast-track channel partners to become recognised Cloud and Data Centre Service Providers. Our partners not only benefit from access to our Tier 3+ data centre facilities, they also receive technical training, sales and marketing support.
- Branded digital content (brochures, data sheets, white papers, infographics)
- Inbound and outbound marketing campaigns
- Sales training and support collateral
- Proposal and bid support
- A dedicated Partner Success Manager.
ONI is perceived by our existing partners as a trusted advisor. We help our partners add value to their customer engagement through the provision of technical support and expertise, from consultancy to systems implementation and managed service contracts.
- Enhance your portfolio of IT and communications solutions
- Access technical resources beyond your in-house capabilities
- Expand your services to new technologies and geographies
- Improve customer retention by providing greater long-term value
- Reduce risk and time to market associated with new services
- Eliminate the need for substantial capital investment in new technologies.