ONI is committed to providing product and service excellence to all our customers; that’s why we have partnered with a select number of the world’s leading hardware and software vendors.
CISCO SOLUTIONS FROM ONI
ONI has been a Gold Certified Partner since 2005. We have achieved Gold Star excellence in customer satisfaction, with expertise across the complete range of Cisco solutions:
- Unified Communications and Collaboration – help people solve problems and make decisions faster
- Data Centre and Virtualisation – simplify IT operations, increase agility and reduce costs
- Contact Centre – create a seamless, omni-channel customer experience
- Cyber Security – detect, understand and eliminate threats
- Professional & Technical Services – transform IT to boost productivity and mitigate risk
- Advanced Specialisation in Data Centre Networking Infrastructure
- Advanced Specialisation in Data Centre Storage Networking
- Advanced Specialisation in Routing & Switching
- Advanced Specialisation in Security
- Advanced Specialisation in Unified Communications
- Advanced Specialisation in Wireless LAN
- Advanced Technology Partner in Customer Voice Portal
- Advanced Technology Partner in Unified Contact Centre Enterprise
- Advanced Technology Partner in Data Centre Unified Computing
- Advanced Technology Partner in Cisco TelePresence Video Express
- Cisco Academy Network Partner
- Cisco Smart Care Service
- Cisco Customer Satisfaction Excellence
VMware is the worldwide leader in virtualisation software; committed to simplifying IT complexity, streamlining operations and helping businesses become more agile, efficient and profitable. By virtualising infrastructure, from data centres to devices, VMware enables IT to deliver transformative services anywhere, at any time.
VMware SOLUTIONS FROM ONI
- VMware vSphere and vCloud virtual data centre solutions for On-Premise, Cloud or Hybrid deployments
- Provision of services on shared or dedicated compute resources
- ONI Nimbus Cloud solutions are founded on best-of-breed VMware and Cisco architecture
- VMware provides the foundation for all ONI Cisco UC deployments
Links: VMware Website
Leading organisations across the globe depend upon NetApp for software, systems and services to store, manage and protect one of their most precious assets. Data. Pioneers in Ethernet storage and converged infrastructure, NetApp supports the development of best-in-class, cloud-ready data centres and accelerates enterprise application performance.
NETAPP SOLUTIONS FROM ONI
- Reduce costs, increase flexibility and improve network storage efficiency
- Increase productivity with high-performance 10GbE and 1GbE storage
- Protect your existing network storage investments
- Scale and reallocate storage resources as needed, without hassle
- Total flexibility with solutions provisioned as either on-premise or cloud or hybrid
Links: NetApp Website
Veeam are pioneers in the field of data centre availability; helping organisations meet recovery time and point objectives of less than 15 minutes for all data and applications. Their innovative solutions deliver high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified protection, leveraged data and complete visibility.
VEEAM SOLUTIONS FROM ONI
- Rapid recovery of what you want, the way you want it
- Near-continuous data protection and streamlined disaster recovery
- Guaranteed recovery of every file, application, or virtual server, every time
- Leverage backup data to create an exact copy of your production environment
- Proactive monitoring and alerting of issues before there is operational impact
Links: Veeam Website
Contact centres are where real people have real conversations that have real impact. Calabrio delivers an integrated suite of software that sets the standard for workforce optimisation in today’s multi-channel contact centres. Calabrio One features call recording, quality management, WFO and comprehensive reporting and analytics.
CALABRIO SOLUTIONS FROM ONI
- Elevate the customer experience by resolving queries faster
- Streamline business processes with effective and efficient access to the right information
- Mitigate risk and improve regulatory compliance with comprehensive call management
- Capture, tag, search and analyse interactions for improved customer service
Links: Calabrio Website
Gamma is one of the UK’s largest providers of voice and data services, switching hundreds of millions of minutes per month over our soft switch infrastructure.
Gamma place an emphasis on the availability, reliability and quality of the national fibre network that underpins all their products. This ethos is reinforced by a comprehensive governance structure that assures the security of their platforms and the continuity of their support services.
GAMMA SOLUTIONS FROM ONI
SIP Trunking from Gamma delivers a wide range of business benefits:
- Phone number portability and flexibility – no need for new numbers or call-forwarding
- Business continuity – maintain business as usual in the event of service-impacting issues
- Line rationalisation – maintain complete control whilst reducing your number of PBXs
- Reduce costs – cheaper calls, lower line rental for multiple sites and free internal calls
- Resilience – load balancing during peak hours and seamless failover in case of emergency
ONI is an authorised partner of BT, offering advice and support for a wide range of BT services; from traditional calls and lines to more advanced wide area network solutions and internet services.
BT’s authorised partners are specialists in networking technologies and often have expert knowledge about data and voice integration and communications applications. They are able to deliver the best BT communications solutions for you.
ONI are also able to act as your key interface into BT and become your single point of contact for all pre and post-sales support.
We have access to specialist training programmes, the latest BT product and service information and highly-skilled BT people. This allows us to make BT’s products an integral part of your communications solution.
BT SOLUTIONS FROM ONI
- A broad range of connectivity services across the UK and internationally
- Voice and data usage analytics to identify the best tariff for calls, lines and business internet
Links: BT Website
Tintri build smart storage that sees, learns and adapts – enabling IT to focus on virtualised applications instead of managing storage infrastructure. Their flash-based storage solutions are designed specifically for virtualised and Cloud environments, providing unprecedented levels of visibility and control.
TINTRI SOLUTIONS FROM ONI
- Storage architecture expertise to design, scale, implement and enhance your applications storage requirements
- Cost effective, enterprise grade Storage-as-a-Service that’s highly available, flexible and secure
- Cloud-based storage for Disaster Recovery that minimises the risk of downtime through industry leading SLA protection
Links: Tintri Website
Zerto’s award winning hypervisor-based replication software enables alignment of your Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plan with your IT strategy. By using hypervisor-based data replication, you can reduce DR complexity and hardware costs and still protect your mission-critical virtualised applications, servers, and databases.
ZERTO SOLUTIONS FROM ONI
- Reduce hardware costs with off-site cloud replication
- Reduce complexity and streamline IT operations
- Protect mission-critical assets by ensuring application replication and recovery
Links: Zerto Website
Asigra is the first end-to-end enterprise platform that consolidates backup processes and restores customer data within minutes across the entire IT environment. Whether it’s multi-tenancy, security, tiered recovery, Continuous Data Protection (CDP) or deduplication; Asigra has pioneered advancements in cloud backup and recovery that result in better business outcomes.
ASIGRA SOLUTIONS FROM ONI
- On-premise and cloud based data protection and recovery, available as either Software-as-a-Service or a fully managed service
Links: Asigra Website
Zepko is a specialist security provider that delivers solutions across sectors, from small government offices up to FTSE 100 household names. The partnership with Zepko enables ONI to offer a suite of service-driven managed security solutions; providing protective monitoring and incident response.
Links: Zepko Website
Microsoft have dominated the desktop for more than 20 years and remain one of the world’s most innovative organisations, constantly striving to improve the way we work. ONI engineers hold a broad range of certifications; including MCDST, MCITP, MEMSA, MCSA and MCSE.
MICROSOFT SOLUTIONS FROM ONI
- MS Exchange
- MS Office 365
- Skype for Business (MS Lync)
- MS Dynamics
- MS Server Administration
Links: Microsoft Website