The world of business communications is dynamic; with hardware, software, connectivity and networking technologies all evolving over time. Finding the right technology partner can be difficult, as the answer to your business challenges is rarely as simple as “more bandwidth”.
When it comes to choosing the right connectivity for a business, decision makers are faced with a range of options. Amongst the most fundamental are the choice between SIP and ISDN and whether to adopt VoIP. The right choice will strike a balance between the inbound and outbound needs of the business and will guarantee a quality of service.
Ultimately, the decision will be based on what is best for the business; not just now but for years to come. Different providers offer different services. It is rare that a single service provider will be able to offer the best combination of tariffs, connectivity, inbound and outbound services for your business.
So it is important to talk to someone who can offer impartial advice and will recommend a solution that will deliver on your immediate business objectives whilst protecting your long-term investment in communications technology.
Big data applications, collaboration and the rise of the mobile workers have all encouraged businesses to embrace emerging voice and data technologies. However, with a range of options to choose from, how can you make sure you make the right decision for your business?
Connectivity Services from ONI
ONI provide a wide range of data connectivity services, both within the UK and internationally; including MPLS, VPLS and point-to-point services. For us, connectivity means more than just providing access to Tier 1 carriers. Our comprehensive range of connectivity solutions encompasses ADSL, FTTC, EFM, Fibre and Optical connections. We also provide networks that conform to IL2 PSN and CAS-T standards. We further leverage our technical expertise to integrate services such as SIP, Internet and hosted services to deliver a cost-effective, quality service.
We also provide a range of lines and minutes packages with advanced reporting options. Our range of carrier-neutral connectivity solutions will be tailored to suit the specific needs of your business and is backed by expert project management, migration support and our 24×7 Technical Assistance Centre (TAC). We also offer technical design, integrated cloud services and fully managed options with round-the-clock, proactive monitoring.
Designed to meet the demands of modern business, ONI connectivity solutions provide secure, reliable access at bandwidths ranging from 2Mb to 10Gbps. We can provide networks that confirm with IL2 PSN and CAS(T) – important for many organisations in the public sector and defence industries.
Key Benefits of ONI Connectivity Services
- Impartial Advice: Our consultants will work with you to understand your business and your objectives before recommending the most suitable connectivity solution
- Agile Solutions: Flexible, scalable solutions that enable you to adapt quickly to the changing business demands of mobility, cloud computing and big data applications
- Single Supplier: A single service provider offering best-in-class solutions from a range of carriers, helping you to save time and money on vendor management
- Cost Effective: Identifying costs savings across inbound, outbound, mobile and fixed line tariffs frees up budget for other business-critical applications
- Improved Resilience: Enhanced business continuity and disaster recovery, thanks to resilient connectivity and communications technology
Like to find out more? Download our Connectivity Services brochure